Help make the 32nd Annual Regina Humane Society Telethon, presented by Access Communications, a huge success!
This year’s Telethon is Sunday, March 15, but you can help now! Start your fundraising activities today. Whether you’re an individual, office, school, or group – you can make a difference in the lives of homeless animals in your community.
Stuck for ideas? We put together a list of 32+ creative ways to fundraise, but the options are endless!
Tune in Sunday, March 15 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. and watch Access7, or stream the Telethon online, and see how your support has directly helped thousands of animals! The Telethon will feature visits from a few special animals who will come back to say thank you! Plus, success stories, behind the scenes looks at the RHS, information and entertainment!
Each year our Telethon is a success because of you!
Fundraising Ideas for Schools and Corporate Groups
- 50/50 raffle
- Bake sale
- Battle of the bands
- Bottle drive
- Candy gram fundraiser
- Craft sale
- Dunk tank
- Garage sale
- Jellybean count
- Pancake breakfast
- Pie someone
- Spelling bee
- Scavenger hunt
Fundraising Ideas for Schools
- Book sale
- Coin challenge
- Challenge students to cover an entire classroom floor with coins.
- Dress like a Disney character or superhero
- Family dance
- Hat day
- Lemonade stand
- Movie night
- Pyjama day
- Parents night out
- Sports day
- Talent show
- Winter carnival
Fundraising Ideas for Corporate Groups
- Board game tournament: Players pay or fundraise to participate, with a prize of bragging rights and helping a good cause. Bonus, you get to see the Monopoly side of someone!
- Bonus vacation day: Sell raffle tickets for $10 and the prize is an extra day off work.
- Buy a parking spot: Sell or auction off prime parking spots.
- Chili cook-off
- Corporate donation matching day or month
- Donate your spare change or coffee cash
- Dress down day
- Gift card raffle: Have restaurants/businesses donate gift cards and raffle them off.
- Guess the baby: Ask everyone in the team to send you a baby photo of them and pin the photos up in your main meeting room. Charge a small fee for entry and ask your colleagues to guess who’s who on a sheet of answer paper. The person with the most correct guesses wins a prize.
- Hot chocolate and/or coffee sale
- Jailbreak: Lock the boss in the boardroom with only their mobile phone and the promise that they can come out once they’ve raised their donation target from their contacts.
- Pack a lunch challenge: Pack a lunch and donate the money you would have spent eating out.
- Potluck days: Have each department host a potluck for the entire staff. Staff pay the hosts for their meal.
- Silent auction
- Steak night
- Swear jar: Set up a swear jar in the office and any time somebody curses, they need to make a donation. If you’re not an office full of potty-mouths, you could set up a buzzword jar instead. Colleagues would need to pay up when they use some of the well-known buzzwords in your corporation.
- Take your pets to work