April 20 – 26, 2020
WHAT IS SWEET WEEK?
Sweet Week is dedicated to treating yourself and others, all while making a difference in the lives of lost, homeless and abused animals!
Individuals, businesses, schools, community organizations and anyone interested in helping shelter animals in need, can hold a Sweet Sale and collect donations in support of the Regina Humane Society (RHS). Get creative, there’s no rules to the sweets you love – doughnuts, pies, cupcakes, mimosas, cookies, candy, ice cream, coffee, cakes, and many more… pick your favourite and get started! Simply register below.
All funds raised will go directly towards helping homeless animals in our community when they need it most.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Host a Sweet Sale. Click here to register.
- Stop by the RHS Sweet Week Sale.
- Stop by a Sweet Sale throughout the city.
- Want to help but sticking to a sugar-free diet? Way to go! Click here to donate.
- Promote Sweet Week by sharing this page with your friends, or promoting your event with the hashtag #RHSSweetWeek
FIND A SWEET SALE NEAR YOU
|Cathedral Social Hall
2062 Albert Street
|April 20 – 26||Cathedral Social Hall will donate 50% of all dessert sales to the RHS.|
2305 Smith Street
|April 1 – 30||Fireside Bistro will donate 100% of its sales of a signature dessert throughout the month of April.|
SWEET WEEK IDEAS
- Donate a portion of your business’ Sweet Sales to the RHS.
- Offer a feature dessert at your restaurant/business with all proceeds for the week going to the RHS.
- Host your very own bake sale and sell at your workplace or school.
- Provide sweets/cookies to customers or clients and accept donations for the RHS.
- Concoct an RHS drink special at your restaurant.
- Promote a coffee of the day in your coffee shop in support of animals at the RHS.
- Going to a meeting? Pick up some coffee and muffins, and accept donations from the team.
- Bake some cookies with your kids and see if grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles would like to buy some for a good cause.
- Host a reception after church, and invite the congregation to donate baking.
- Trying to stick to a sugar-free diet? Make a sweet donation to support animals in need.