February 17 – 23, 2019
WHAT IS SWEET WEEK?
Sweet Week is dedicated to treating yourself and others all while making a difference in the lives of lost, homeless and abused animals!
Individuals, businesses, schools, community organizations and anyone interested in helping shelter animals in need, can hold a Sweet Sale and collect donations in support of the Regina Humane Society (RHS). Get creative, there’s no rules to the sweets you love – doughnuts, pies, cupcakes, mimosas, cookies, candy, ice cream, coffee, cakes, and many more… pick your favourite and get started! Simply register below.
Low on time? The RHS will have scrumptious cupcakes for sale at the shelter on Friday, February 22, starting at 7:00 a.m. – perfect to take to work. CTV Morning Live will be with us on location. There will also be Sweet Sales throughout Regina in support of the RHS. Sherwood Co-op and I’ve Got Great Buns Baking and Treats have graciously donated cupcakes to the RHS in support of the animals.
All funds raised will go directly towards helping homeless animals in our community when they need it most.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Host a Sweet Sale. Click here to register.
- Stop by the RHS Sweet Week Sale – Friday, February 22.
- Stop by a Sweet Sale throughout the city. See listing below.
- Want to help, but keeping your sugar-free New Year’s resolution? Way to go! Click here to donate.
- Promote Sweet Week by sharing this page with your friends, or promoting your event with the hashtag #RHSSweetWeek
FIND A SWEET SALE NEAR YOU
|February 22||7:00 a.m.||Regina Humane Society||Highway #6 North
& Armour Road
|February 17-23||All Day||Fireside Bistro||2305 Smith Street, Regina|
|February 17-23||All Day||Coney Island Poutine Cafe||4908 Dewdney Ave, Regina|
|February 22||11 a.m – 1 p.m.||Hill Tower II||Scarth St & 12th Ave, Regina|
|February 17-23||All Day||Go Big Treats||2816 13th Avenue|
SWEET WEEK IDEAS
- Donate a portion of your business’ Sweet Sales to the RHS.
- Offer a feature dessert at your restaurant/business with all proceeds for the week going to the RHS.
- Host your very own bake sale and sell at your workplace or school.
- Provide sweets/cookies to customers or clients and accept donations for the RHS.
- Concoct an RHS drink special at your restaurant.
- Promote a coffee of the day in your coffee shop in support of animals at the RHS.
- Going to a meeting? Pick up some coffee and muffins, and accept donations from the team.
- Bake some cookies with your kids and see if grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles would like to buy some for a good cause.
- Host a reception after church, and invite the congregation to donate baking.
- Trying to stick to a sugar-free New Years Resolution? Make a sweet donation to support animals in need.