Barkitecture features premiere dog houses that have been designed and built by local architectural, construction and engineering firms. These companies have generously donated the houses to be raffled off with all the proceeds going to support Regina Humane Society and the 4,000 homeless, neglected and abused animals that depend on our services each year. Houses will be on display at this year’s Dog Jog, June 10, 2018 at Wascana Park.
Please note, Barkitecture houses will vary in size. Houses will be built to a maximum of 48” wide x 48” deep x 30” high, or smaller. For more information on each dog house design, click here.
Special thanks to our Barkitecture partners!
Barkitecture Rules and Regulations
- Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older
- Tickets may only be purchased and sold within Saskatchewan
- All raffle ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Prizes will only be awarded to the individual name printed on the ticket
- Confirmation of identification is required before prizes are awarded
- Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or mail
- There are no cash equivalencies offered in lieu of the awarded dog houses
NOTE: These doghouses are NOT suitable for year-round outdoor use and do not meet required specifications for outdoor shelter. For more information on the required construction for outdoor dog shelters, please click here.
Ticket and Draw Information
The deadline for ticket purchases is July 3, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. The total number of tickets available for purchase:
- 2000 Sets of tickets at 1 ticket for $10.00
- 1500 Sets of tickets at 3 tickets for $20.00
- 800 Sets of tickets at 10 tickets for $50.00
All draws take place at 4:00 p.m. on July 5, 2018 at the Regina Humane Society, Highway #6 N and Armour Road. All entries are placed in a draw drum for the purchaser’s selected dog house and the winners are determined by random selection of one entry from each drum. Prize winners consent for the publication of their names per Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Regulations and understand their name and/or image may be used by the Regina Humane Society for promotional purposes. SLGA Lottery License #: RR17-0619.